SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Custom Shop 69 Stratocaster

jakzekjakzek Frets: 55
edited April 2017 in Guitars £
Looking to sell my Fender Custom Shop 1969 Strat in Vintage White with a Journeyman finish. 

Made in November 2015 and bought only last year from Guitars4You (handpicked by Mark so you know its a good guitar!)

Guitar has never been gigged and has never left my house. Hard case still has the foam protection wrapped around the handle. 

Comes with original certificate and all the case candy and custom shop goodies which are unopened and unused.

Has an alder body weighing in at 7lbs 7oz with a lovely nitro finish with slight ageing - few tiny marks here and there and some lacquer checking which makes it look really nice - slightly used and definitely not abused.

Beautiful dark rosewood 9.5 inch radius fingerboard with medium jumbo frets on a maple D shaped neck.

Comes loaded with Custom Shop 69 pickups which sound wonderful. Lower output than most strat pickups meaning they are super versatile and offer a lot of expression and feel. The volume pot works wonders and offers a lot of tonal variations. The bridge pickup is also wired to the bottom tone pot so you can dampen down the harsh sharp tone of a Strat in position 1. 

Will definitely regret selling it but i've got my eyes on a few other things so need to make way.

Looking for £2050. Based near Stourbridge, West Midlands.

Any questions please ask!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments