TV Department Q

hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
Watched the first episode last night. More feature film than episode at 1:45. Scandinavian crime fiction with subtitles. 

Excellent watch, highly recommended.  The first one is only available for a very short time on iPlayer so get in quick. There are 3 in total. Planning on watching the other two tomorrow. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• exocetexocet Frets: 1962
    hywelg said:
    Watched the first episode last night. More feature film than episode at 1:45. Scandinavian crime fiction with subtitles. 

Excellent watch, highly recommended.  The first one is only available for a very short time on iPlayer so get in quick. There are 3 in total. Planning on watching the other two tomorrow. 
    I've watched 1 and 3, enjoyed them both. They are indeed feature films which caught me out when I watched the 1st one on a Sunday night with a bottle of Red expecting the usual 1 hour Scandi Drama.
  • randellarandella Frets: 4214
    edited April 2017
    Yep, very good indeed. No good if you want cheering up, but very absorbing. 

Did mention to Mrs R. while we were watching about the production leaning more towards cinema than tv, wholly agree.