SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mesa Boogie Mark III Purple Stripe 1x12, Blonde, EQ, Reverb, Simul-class, Flight case £775 shipped

What's Hot
Mesa Boogie Mark III Purple Stripe 1x12 Combo for sale. This is pretty close to as fully loaded as possible - I believe the only option left off is the EV speaker which I can't confirm this has as the labels been removed prior to my owner ship.

These are know as sort of the black sheep of the Mark range but I like to think of it more as a hidden gem! So many great sounds in there and if you look at it as a 2 channel amp (this doesn't have the R2 volume mod done) it's incredible versatile. 

Onto some details, Options included are:
Lovely white (or blonde) finish
Simul-Class 15w/75w switch
Export transformer (Supposedly more 2c+ sounding?)
Graphic EQ
Reverb (This is disconnected and has been since I got it - personally I don't really like reverb so never bothered plugging it back in, its in a little leather carry case and I assume its a simple plug and play but don't quote me...)
All 3 foot switches and cables included
All original documentation
Fitted padded flight case with wheels
Leather soft cover

This is a heavy brute but because of the flight case (and the fact I live in Northern Ireland) I've worked in shipping to the price which includes full insurance and an allowance for me to get some extra packing materials. 

Onto the pictures - any questions please feel free to ask! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gordijigordiji Frets: 784
    Looks like EV speaker to me. I don't know another with a chassis or magnet like that !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mattblairmattblair Frets: 75
    Class - thanks man!

I'm also open to offers here - I'm not sure what value to place on the amp as eBay can be deceiving with prices so hit me up and I'm sure we can come to some arrangement.
    Bump!
    Bump