SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1996 Fender USA Standard Strat - Vintage White

ricorico Frets: 1220
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
I need to free up some funds for a new purchase so this is up on the block too.

It's a well played 1996 USA Standard Strat in Vintage White with a maple neck and 'board. Completely standard as far as I am aware except there is evidence of different tuners having been fitted at one point (not in my ownership) and one of the retaining nuts is different. The frets are not brand new and to be honest could probably benefit from a level and crown in the not too distant future. Full disclosure and all that. I don't have the backplate and it will come in a decent gigbag. 

It's certainly been well loved over the last 20 years or so and has the genuine wear marks to prove it. Currently set up with a low ish action on 10's. 

It's an honest guitar with a sprinkling of 'mojo' and it makes me sad to sell it but I have pretty large GAS for a new American Pro tele.

I don't have any packing materials so I can't send it however I can deliver by hand if you're in London or Kent, Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire.

Pics below, let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know. 

£525 then £500 now £475 now SOLD No trades unless you have an American Pro Tele (I'm fussy).

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments