SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blackstar HT Studio 20H head and HTV-112 cab (SOLD)

SoulsinkSoulsink Frets: 2
edited February 2018 in Amps £
I'm looking to sell this Blackstar half-stack for around £250 in order to fund other projects. First thing to mention is that I've never gigged with this gear and it's in immaculate (and I mean immaculate) condition. I've had a good look around and can't find a single scuff or scratch on either the head or the cab. With the understandable exception of the customary 'footprints' of the head from its sitting on top of the cab, it really looks as good as new. The documentation is still folded neatly away in the back of the cab, along with some stickers that came with it. Also included is the original footswitch that came with the amp, also in great condition. I'll also throw in a few leads to sweeten things.

P.s. that line between the ISF and Treble knobs is purely a light reflection

Prospective buyers are welcome to come by and have a blast on it if you're in range of TF2 (Shropshire).
Just send me a PM if you're interested and we can take it from there. Considering its price-point (I paid just under £600 and from what I can see, it still sells for around that 'new'), its exceptional value. If in doubt, you can check out the Blackstar website or check out some of the demos/reviews. If you have any other questions, let me know.

CASH ONLY

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments