SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: iphone 5

ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
edited May 2017 in Misc £
Looking for 5 on BT or unblocked would be perfect. Needs to be in good nik and working order.

Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17648
    tFB Trader
    Don't buy a 4 it's going to get made obsolete along with anything else 32 bit in the next ios
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    Don't buy a 4 it's going to get made obsolete along with anything else 32 bit in the next ios

Ok, interesting. The LCD screen went on (dropped down the stairs) my iPhone 4. Not a big phone user - calls/text/little bit of internet, thats it. Would the 32bit thing be a worry for my needs?

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17648
    tFB Trader
    Zoolooter said:

Ok, interesting. The LCD screen went on (dropped down the stairs) my iPhone 4. Not a big phone user - calls/text/little bit of internet, thats it. Would the 32bit thing be a worry for my needs?

You will stop getting updates and apps will stop working
    Zoolooter said:

You will stop getting updates and apps will stop working
    A 5 it is then! Cheers for the info.
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    Giffgaff are selling pre owned 5s for £119 or 5c for £79. Got a 5c for the wife and couldn't tell it from new. Guarantee for 6 months.  
    Thanks for the info. Still looking.

onnyb
    said:
    Giffgaff are selling pre owned 5s for £119 or 5c for £79. Got a 5c for the wife and couldn't tell it from new. Guarantee for 6 months.  

• RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    edited May 2017
    I too am looking for a 5s for my lad.   The Giff Gaff ones are £199 for 32gb - the 16gb efforts aren't worth getting 
    Looks like I'm sorted now, cheers.