SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Blackstar Artist 15 Mint Condition With Cover PRICE DROP £400

jacktaylorguitarjacktaylorguitar Frets: 2
edited June 2017 in Amps £

Blackstar Artist 15w 1x12 Combo. 

£400, open to offers.

Chester/Mid Wales based but willing to travel to deliver the amp. 

This is a fantastic amplifier that is extremely versatile. 

This amp is perfect for every type of guitarist, whether you're the pedal enthusiast who wants an amp that sounds amazing with your favourite stomp boxes.

Or whether you just love the sound of your guitar plugged straight into the amp with the tubes screaming, this amp covers that gloriously too. 

Photos:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5RZTs4RuqS1ZDBqdHJmRWNMSms

The Blackstar Artist 15 works effortlessly in all types of musical situations, I struggled to find something that this amp couldn't do! I personally have used it for the following genres:

• Rock

• Jazz

• Blues

• Country

• Pop

• Funk 

It has been my main amp for the past year or so and has worked effortlessly at home, in the studio or at weddings and functions. 

This amplifier was recently serviced by blackstar. So the amp is ready and raring to go. 

The amp comes complete with the foot switch, and a custom cover. 

Here's what Blackstar themselves say about the amplifier:

At the heart of the Artist 15 lies a unique power amplifier design that harnesses the tonal qualities of the revered 6L6 valve. By carefully optimising the key power amplifier parameters of the Artist 15, the Blackstar design team has created an amplifier which has the outstanding dynamics normally associated with a USA 6L6 design, whilst adding the chime and shimmer of a classic British Class A amplifier.

The Artist 15’s two channels offer the widest possible palette of classic tones and each channel can be set as either a clean channel or a classic overdrive channel. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to allow a musician total freedom in shaping their own sound.

Pro features such as footswitching, reverb, master volume and effects loop augment the sonic experience, making the product completely equipped for today’s exacting performance requirements.

As with all Blackstar products, reliability is paramount and the Artist 15 has been subject to countless hours of endurance testing, both in the laboratory and in live performance meaning you can rely on the Artist 15 night after night in the most demanding gig environments.

This flexibility, tone and quality is delivered with a visual elegance worthy of the world’s greatest stages and performers. From the metallic thread in the classic paper fret to the embossed Blackstar detail on the luxury leather carrying strap, nothing has been left to chance in delivering the Artist 15 - The New Classic.

Here's a tech spec from blackstar:

• 2 Channels

• 1x12 Celestion V-Type

• 2 x 6L6 valves

• 2 x ECC83

• Patented ISF

• Reverb

• Series effects loop

• Footswitchable channels

• Boutique styling

• Black covering

• Black paper fret with silver thread

• Black chicken head knobs

• Artisan style panel

The amp is in mint condition and has come from a smoke free home. I am a gear enthusiast and always take pride in looking after my equipment. 

It sounds and looks fantastic. 

This amp is perfect for the pedal lover. 

There are a few small marks on the amp, but it has been loved and cherished since I bought it new from Dawson's last year.

If you are interested in the amp, but want to come and try it out first, you are more than welcome to. To arrange this please contact me on 07891886224.

If you feel like the amp is too far away from you, I would also be happy to deliver the amp (within 2 hours) to your front door. If you're a bit further than this, I'm sure we could work something out. Again, feel free to contact me on the above number to arrange this. 

Thanks for checking out the listing!

Photos:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5RZTs4RuqS1ZDBqdHJmRWNMSms

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments