Any bands on in swansea tonight?

What's Hot
Staying in Wind St for the night before heading to Mumbles lighthouse in the morning. Thought I'd see if anything's happening in sunny Swansea. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1201
    Cos anything worth happening, happens on a Tuesday....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24351
    I've long lost touch with the local band scene sorry, but I'm curious what you're doing with the lighthouse.  I'm assuming from the timing of your trip coinciding with neap tides that you will be walking across the causeway at low tide rather than going by boat ?  If so, you'll be going down the steps by the side of what used to be the legendary Cinderella's nightclub, where I met my first girlfriend and got absolutely obliterated every Friday night back when Ultravox's 'Vienna' was pipped to the No 1 slot by Joe Dolce's 'Shaddapa you Face' !  Happy memories....

Actually, it was mostly getting obliterated, vomiting, continuing drinking, trying and failing to chat up the girls and staggering home at 2.30am wondering why I'd failed to pull yet again, not factoring in the inability to speak and the stench of vomit. :-)
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LongtallronnieLongtallronnie Frets: 1201
    We're modernising it, upgrading the light, charging systems etc. Going by boat - we'll have 7 days worth of food, tools etc as we're staying on there. Bit too much to carry! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom