SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Yamaha AC3M Electro Acoustic. All solid wood. On-board tuner and SRT electronics. May post.

RR123RR123 Frets: 0
edited August 2017 in Guitars £

Yamaha AC3M

Can post to UK mainland only.

The AC3M is part of the entirely new A-series line of Yamaha acoustic-electric guitars featuring a stunning fresh look, amazing playability and the cutting edge S.R.T. (Studio Response Technology) preamp/pickup system. The AC3M is designed for today’s player who requires a reliable workhorse that looks feels and sounds amazing in all applications. A performance level ‘bang-for-your-buck’ guitar offering quality build & materials such as; Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Mahogany Neck, Solid Mahogany Back/Sides, Ebony Fingerboard/Bridge and a neck profile that is a thrill to play for hours on end. 

Specs: 
-Solid Sitka Spruce Top 
-Solid Mahogany Back & Sides 
-Mahogany Neck 
-Ebony Fingerboard 
-Ebony Bridge 
-Rosewood / Mahogany Sound hole Rosette 
-Rosewood Fingerboard Binding 
-Mahogany Body Binding 
-SRT System63 Modeling Preamp 
-SRT Saddle/Piezo Pickup 

This guitar will compete, and excel against other guitars which are several times the price.  It comes in stunning sunburst finish, is in excellent condition and comes from a non smoking house hold. It has had minimal use and never left the house over the past few years that I have owned it. Buyer will not be disappointed. I am only selling due to playing less and less as other commitments take most of my time. I will also soon be moving and therefore downsizing my collection. This guitar will cost between £700-£800 online, grab a bargain at only £450. I can also post if required but I would prefer collection. Please get in touch if you are interested in postage.

Comes with hard shell case and all original tags, paperwork and accessories.

Yes, guitar stand is included in the sale! :-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RR123RR123 Frets: 0
    Bump
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8714
    RR123 said:

Genuine reason for sale
    As a new member, with no track record on the forum, you'll have to do more than a copy the manufacturer's blurb. For example, when and where you bought it, what you've used it for, and why you're moving it on.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    Hi, thanks for the advice. I have included extra info in the text.
    Bump