SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Jackson JS1X Randy Rhoads - Ferrari Red - 2/3 size electric guitar - £85 POSTED

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3755
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
In excellent cosmetic condition and surprisingly fun to play. Electronics are 100% sound and the pickups are actually pretty good. Poplar, maple, rosewood construction - better than I'd expect at this price point.  Since photographing it, I've waxed it and treated the fretboard.  I genuinely can't find any visible faults, so it looks great,

However, it definitely requires some tweaking to balance out the action/intonation from the 12th fret, which isn't beyond most guitarists (I exclude myself from this list).  I've fitted it with 11s and, as a total dabbler, cannot get much more joy out of it.  Hence, I am listing this as for sale as a 'fixer upper' project guitar for somebody.  The truss rod appears to be double-action, as once it reached the point of being completely loose it started to tighten again.

Feel free to ask any questions!  I will remove the neck before shipping, as it will be posted in a box with two parts wrapped in bubble wrap.  Consider this 'sold as seen'.  If you don't like the idea of spending a few hours on it, don't buy it.

I believe this colour at least is discontinued and one recently ended on Ebay for over £200.

Full spec: 

https://jacksonguitars.com/series/js-series/models/js-series-rr-minion-js1x-rosewood-fingerboard-ferrari-red/

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4671
    a small sized guitar in a funky shape? @Bridgehouse will be ALL OVER THIS ! 

have a bump 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3755
    Down to £90 now.

My band, Red For Dissent
    Price drop #2.

My band, Red For Dissent
    Reduced to £80 and postage included.  PLEASE READ my comments about setting it up.  I'm useless at these things, you might not be.  I simply can't be bothered and don't want to throw money at it!

My band, Red For Dissent
  • For £80 posted I will take it if it's still available. My daughter picked up one of these in a guitar store while I was trying out something and she had the biggest smile. Worth the price to see that again. I will give the whole intonation thing a shot, she's just starting out so if it's slightly or she's not going to care, she was more bothered about how bad ass the guitar looks. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Sold to @satchboogie ;

My band, Red For Dissent