SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT(maybe FS) Fender AV65 Jazzmaster USA upgraded

I just bought a vintage Les Paul, and the OCD in me is telling me to get a vintage offset too for basically superficial reasons.

So, here's my beautiful Fender AV65 Jazzmaster in sunburst. I honestly love her, really my favourite single coil guitar, and so only want to trade it (plus cash) for a vintage Jaguar or Jazzmaster. I'm leaning towards a Jag because it's further from the Les Paul I just bought, and the scale length is a better compliment. 

A few light knocks but nothing serious, and includes case and all original bits.

It's been upgraded and setup with the following:
-Mastery bridge (original bridge included)
-Lollar Jazzmaster pickups
-Gold anodised aluminium pickguard (original guard included)
(unfortunately does not include strap!)

In light of these upgrades, I'd value it at around £1595.

I WILL consider selling for the right offer, as I love the vintage Jag that's just gone up on here and could put the money towards that. I will reserve the right to be a little fussy about a sale if the Jag is pulled from on here, or even to change my mind completely.

Based in Stourbridge or Birmingham, would vastly prefer a face to face deal. Can drive a few hours to meet up.

Better pictures forthcoming. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom