SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : Hollowbody and cheap tele (sorted)

What's Hot
melodmelod Frets: 136
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
Hi all,

i am am looking for a couple of things as part of reorganising my collection after a few sales (I guess that's a fancy way of saying that I suffer from chronic GAS).

I am looking for a hollowbody, namely a gretsch 6122, es330 or even might be tempted with an es-175 type guitar.

I am also looking for a cheap modern tele style as a platform for mods (fender or parts one). I prefer modern/smaller necks.

Let me know if there is anything out there you want to part with.

thank you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• melodmelod Frets: 136
    Bumpy
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    Why not look for a Tele Thinline - 2-in-1 !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    Jalapeno said:
    Why not look for a Tele Thinline - 2-in-1 !
    Yes, I would be open to that! I really like the deluxe/elite ones but they usually go for a bit more than I am willing to spend on a tele that I want to tinker with. 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3235
    edited May 2017
    Not quite what you are after but may interest you: looking to move on a thinline jazzmaster partscaster I put together.
    Not quite what you are after but may interest you: looking to move on a thinline jazzmaster partscaster I put together.
    Sounds so interesting but on the fender-side of things, I would prefer a tele config because I have a few bits to use on it. Thank you for the offer though.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14553
    melod said:
    I am looking for a cheap modern tele style as a platform for mods (Fender or parts one). 
    HarrySeven ate my cheap modern Telecasters. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3235
    melod said:
    Sounds so interesting but on the fender-side of things, I would prefer a tele config because I have a few bits to use on it. Thank you for the offer though.
    No worries dude, good luck with the hunt.
  • WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 195
    Pm'd
    And just to be clear, with "modern tele", I am mainly referring to the more manageable/less chunky modern necks rather than the actual Fender modern series.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @melod ;
    Gibson Midtown Custom any interest?

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Sorted on the tele side. Got locally a near mint MIM for 290. Could have pushed a bit on the price but he seemed like such a nice kid. Clearly au am getting old...