SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/ FT: OC44 Rangemaster, PTD mini bone, Caroline Kilobyte delay, J rockett revolver tremolo

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 456
    Replied!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hello,

I will buy the Rangemaster Clone with the Mullard OC 44 transistor for £45, if it is still available.

All the best,

Jim Forrester
  • Hello,

Have you any news on the Rangemaster Clone?

I am keen to buy it if it is still available.

Many Thanks,

Jim Forrester
  • Hey @JimForrester that ad/thread is nearly 7 years old.....

I have one for sale though.

http://britishpedalcompany.com/product/ltd-edition-compact-series-nos-rangemaster/

Available for £200.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hello Struan,

I did wonder. I looked up Rangemaster clones and worked down the list, but there didn't seem to be any dates associated with the listings. 

I did see your listing for the British Pedal Company Rangemaster clone, but decided to keep on looking for the moment, but thank you for drawing it to my attention.

If there are dates associated with the various listings then please point out where I can find them. It seems that the only way to look for a specific pedal is to do a search and then look at the associated listings, which may well be pretty old.

All the  best,

Jim Forrester

• Hey @JimForrester ;

You can see the date of posting under the name of the person who posted.

If you're using the advanced search function, you can search for posts within the last month or year.

Good luck!

• Hello Struan,

I did see the month/year there, but thought it was the posters joining date for some reason. Thank you for clarifying that for me.

All the best,

Jim Forrester