SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. PRS Custom 22 Artist pack

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
edited July 2017 in Guitars £
Wide fat neck, abalone birds, gold hardware and locking tuners stunning Artist grade top, coil tap on tone pot,  rosewood laminated headstock face with abalone logo and rosewood truss rod cover. Leather case (a bit marked up) fitted with Suhr Aldrich pickups but will chuck in the original gold covered dragon II pickups. One chip on top (shown in last pic) otherwise in superb condition. I'm after £1700 for this absolute monster sounding guitar. Plays really, really well too. A lot more thump than all the other CU22's I've owned and played. Frets are in great condition. This thing plays and sounds as good as it looks (beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Lol!)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    Love it, if any of my bits sell I'll be all over this. Had one a few months back and traded it in a disappointing deal that I wish never happened. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    This is the best PRS I've ever owned!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom