Fretboard raffle - Draw complete!! Winners announced!!

What's Hot

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24803
    I'll be posting a couple of classified ads later and will donate 10% of the selling price (Blackstar HT1R & Soldano Supercharger, rather than my 335 - but 'every little helps')
    Good man! Would you like to use that as your entry, or do you still want to send a beautifully crafted cheque to me?
    I'll mail you a beautifully crafted cheque! :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    I'll be posting a couple of classified ads later and will donate 10% of the selling price (Blackstar HT1R & Soldano Supercharger, rather than my 335 - but 'every little helps')
    Good man! Would you like to use that as your entry, or do you still want to send a beautifully crafted cheque to me?
    I'll mail you a beautifully crafted cheque! :)
    I might frame it :)
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10391
    tFB Trader
    Please add ... if it's not too late ... a set of Oil City 5th anniversary Triple Blues Strat pickups. These will be an extra to the limited run, and will be built specially for the winner, with their name engraved on the baseplates as well as the '5th anniversary' script. Obviously I can only engrave them once the prize is won ... but they will be totally original and unique ... as well as being worth £160.00 :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • markslade07markslade07 Frets: 833
    Please add ... if it's not too late ... a set of Oil City 5th anniversary Triple Blues Strat pickups. These will be an extra to the limited run, and will be built specially for the winner, with their name engraved on the baseplates as well as the '5th anniversary' script. Obviously I can only engrave them once the prize is won ... but they will be totally original and unique ... as well as being worth £160.00 :-)
    Wowsers, that man!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3749
    @Bridgehouse Am I allowed a smug smile at the influx of donations since changing the thread name?  :3

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @Bridgehouse Am I allowed a smug smile at the influx of donations since changing the thread name?  :3

Maybe just a tiny little one... only a tiny little one tho...ok?

Added. Very gratefully received as well!!

Brilliant showing today from all - really stoked. 14 great prizes. 

Don't forget - deadline for entries extended to the end of the month to let payday roll round. Do keep donating now tho - those guitars will be in the mix soon enough and it will be a stonking draw!!!
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3749
    Larger than intended:

Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    Larger than intended:

Oi!! Gerrof my Facebook page!!!
  • ChrisRGChrisRG Frets: 55
    Just donated.  Great cause (and prize list!!)
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    @Bridgehouse  does that mean we have longer to donate prizes too? I only ask as I may have a pedal I don't need next week, and if it's the case I'd rather throw it in the pot here than on ebay
    underdog said:
    @Bridgehouse  does that mean we have longer to donate prizes too? I only ask as I may have a pedal I don't need next week, and if it's the case I'd rather throw it in the pot here than on ebay
    Yes, of course. I will accept prize donations and entries into the Raffle right up until I close it - which will be the end of this month now to allow for payday
    Behringer Slow Gear Clone added as a prize!! That's 15 now!
    Oh, and we are £80 off unlocking those two guitars....

Yes, £80!! 

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I'd like to offer a line6 pod version 2(?) with power supply, book, and (I think) discs. Every raffle needs a booby prize, right? No original box, but it'll be ever so well packed for postage to the erm, lucky winner!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    I'll try and add another donation, if I can manage, before the new closing date..
     :) 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

@usedtobe - drop me a PM and I'll add it to the list!
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    Donated ! Pot now sits at £666.99 .... 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    usedtobe said:
    I'd like to offer a line6 pod version 2(?) with power supply, book, and (I think) discs. Every raffle needs a booby prize, right? No original box, but it'll be ever so well packed for postage to the erm, lucky winner!

Nowt wrong with that as a prize, I still use a pocket pod for headphone practice quite a lot, plenty of people would find a use for it, good on you for giving a prize.
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    If there was ever any doubt, the community on this forum is incredible.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom