SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Case for Strat

ElwoodElwood Frets: 454
Does anyone have a Stratocaster hardcase for sale?

A genuine Fender, Hiscox or similar would be ideal.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richhrichh Frets: 451
    I've got a very good (brand new) Hiscox

I'd consider selling as I'm usually happy with a gigbag

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @Elwood I've a Black Fender Pro Series available - in as new condition. £85 to your door.
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    I've got a mint Hiscox, located in Bournemouth area, could ship I 'spose.
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 454
    Thanks for all the messages.

How much for the Hiscoxs?

That Fender Pro looks too big @Anchorboy. Thanks for the offer though.

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    Think I have four Fender hard cases empty that could move...one is a tweed with red interior ...will check tonight. Where are you ? I'm based in Essex and probably shipping eats much of the price
    I'm in West Sussex

OK...have 5 cases here...2 of which are empty so can shift guitars around to cover if any go

1) Fender black pro series with red interior £85

2) Fender black skb with the 3 heavy bars across the top black interior £60 ebay 222507563416

3) Fender black SKB with the red handle black interior £70 ebay 122439890693

4) Fender Tweed with red interior £80

5) No name Fender tweed clone red interior £40 (other than the badge not much to tell them apart from 4)

Delivered W Sussex. I have guitar boxes so can find one to suit whichever case travels

All excellent condition...if you want pics pm yr email addy & I'll fire some over

The two I've shown with ebay nos are the ones I'd sooner shift. Not my sale but gives you idea on which case they are

CHeers man. Neither of the e-bay numbers work for me. Do you just search for them as normal?

huh..not working for me now either but they were there the other day...that was a waste of time then...sorry

Pm yr mail address & I'll send pics. I haven't been able to post pics on here for the last 6 mths

• ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Hiscox Fender. Great overall nick with red velvet interior. About to put it on Facebook. £70 delivered (clear funds)