Johnny Vaughan Radio X: Mexican Handbags

RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
edited May 2017 in Off Topic
My nerw car has Dab radio and I'm loving a big of Johnny Vaughan 4-7pm and his Kickabout on Saturday mornings. Got me LOLling yesterday with his Mexican Handbags feature.

Listeners text in with their urban dictionary terms. a chap messaged in with 'Romford Zombie', hilarious. It's when you step in dog shit and then drag your foot sideways to get it off, walking like one of the undead; doing the Romford Zombie. :-)

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    Yeah I like him as well.  Used to enjoy when he was on TalkSport on Saturdays.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    He cracks me up, 200mph radio 
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6123
    edited May 2017
    What station is he on?
    I used to love watching The Big Breakfast when he was presenting it with Denice Van Outen. Comedy magic that was

Oops. Radio X .. never heard of it before.. :3
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • randellarandella Frets: 4174
    XFM, as was. Every time I tune in it's either the big guy ex of R1 who does my tits in or an advert for a car supermarket. Think I caught a tune once in the last four times of trying. 

It's generally a decent station given the chance, but I have a 15-minute drive to work hence the bad luck. 
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13941
    edited May 2017
    randella said:
    XFM, as was. Every time I tune in it's either the big guy ex of R1 who does my tits in or an advert for a car supermarket. Think I caught a tune once in the last four times of trying. 

It's generally a decent station given the chance, but I have a 15-minute drive to work hence the bad luck. 
    Yes, it's ad heavy. Johnny Vaughan's Radio X weekly podcasts are all the best talky bits condensed, get these from iTunes very good listening and very funny. Lots of regular features such as Blame Bono (generally blaming Bono for any minor calamities in your life).