SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: USA tele

ferencferenc Frets: 4
Hi all,

looking for an USA tele, 22 frets, only with a hard case. It has to be a USA model: just to resale it easier if needed, maybe a heavily modded MiM or Japan, Korea too, but I am not too keen on those - Maybe Japan more than others. No squier, no China models, no Indonesia. What else... oh, the condition of the guitar is not important, it can be completely beat up, worn frets, no biggie. It would actually be preferable (I can buy just the wood, w/o electronics). You know what I am saying: I need a sturdy road guitar, Gibson SG is not cutting it (but is excellent for studio).

It is essential for the current owner to be willing to ship to the EU (while you're still in it ;) and to provide ID photos (so will I) and a skype call. I would use direct bank transfer to an bank account, no paypal. We'll take it slow. If critical, I can arrange pickup in central London, I work for a UK based intl' company.

Please PM me.

Blaž
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ferencferenc Frets: 4
    Sorry: so - Highway 1 or American Standard is what I am after. Pickups not important, but for some nice pickups I will pay more pounds.

Blaž
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom