SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2007 Fender 50th Anniversary '57 Reissue Stratocaster White Blonde

Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 462
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
Originally a 50th Anniversary '57 Mary Kaye Reissue, this one has undergone a few changes. Jumbo frets, Gold Anodised guard and Mark Foley/Fatboy SVL Pickups, the same spec as the ones in Robben Fords SVL Strat. Going for the Gilmour 001 look! Tremolo Arm and Gold dunlop straplocks included. This is a rather Mellow strat in the general scheme of things!

It's 10 years old, and has been gigged... these were made with a pretty thin nitro finish. I've endeavoured to show all wear in the photographs below, especially around the bottom of the guitar. I will include a Hiscox Case (which, after losing it's handle has been replaced by a canvas one which does just fine). The Neck is a slight V, not hugely noticeable but very pleasant to play. 

I'm looking at £790 including postage. Collection from Exeter welcome. I do also travel along the South Coast frequently.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments