SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Please delete - duplicate

guitarmanessex89guitarmanessex89 Frets: 152
edited May 2017 in Guitars £
As you may have seen in another thread, I've committed to buy a rather lovely (ruinously expensive) Custom Shop Les Paul. An itch I have to scratch, but probably foolish!

Therefore I have to sell some gear to fund it.

I'm very fussy with guitars. I never buy blind, and the three I have for sale here all jumped out at me the moment I played them.

First off: 2016 Classic Player 60s Strat. Upgraded with Dimarzio Virtual VIntage pickups. A 'Blues' in the neck, 'Heavy Blues' in the middle, and a 'Virtual Solo' in the bridge position. I bought this when trying out some pedals, but ended up so blown away by the guitar that I walked out with it instead. Gorgeous colour and mint condition. They're around £780 now, and I've spent £200 upgrading the pickups. Still has the cellophane on the back. I'm after £500 firm for what would cost a grand to replace - assuming you can find one as good as this. It has plenty of Stratty character, but really sings. I sold the USA Lonestar I had at the time because this absolutely killed it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3237
    Pics? 
  • guitarmanessex89guitarmanessex89 Frets: 152
    edited May 2017
    I posted a longer thread with 3 guitars for sale. For some reason it's saved the first part before I added the pictures. I'm at work until tomorrow now so will have to amend then. How incredibly annoying!