SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bun in the oven bootsale: guitars, parts and stuff to go... just 2 bits left, help me clear them!

What's Hot
TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3228
edited August 2017 in Guitars £

Edit: Turning the music room into the nursery this week, need this stuff gone so make me offers I can't refuse guys. Oh and it's school holidays, so can meet part way if required (gets me out of decorating )...just 2 bits left to go... we can clear this guys.

As the title suggests there is a new addition on the way, which means my music room will have to become a nursery. This is the start of clearing through the accumulated hoard of the last decade. I'm trying to price stuff to go, if you think I'm taking the p***, you'd take it off my hands 'if it was only a few quid cheaper' or you want to make me an offer with postage or something, it's cool, just fire away and PM me (unless you are an architectural photographer at which point you know what you can go do in your dark room). I need this stuff to go, so would rather sell things for a few quid here than to chuck them in the local tip or have them on evilbay.

Gangluff Thinline Jazzmaster Partscaster. Used - £300 -SOLD

Thinline Jazzmaster body, African Mahogany with flamed maple top, built by US Luthier Eric Gangluff. Neck is a Vanson Maple neck with abalone inlays, 9.5 radius and a good full C profile, it's not quite birdseye but has some stunning figuring which I've tried to capture in the photos. Both body and neck are finished in tru-oil. 

At The Creamery Extra Width Jazzmaster pickups, these are stunning and possibly my favourite sounding pickups ever, the middle setting is just bliss. Mex/Jap Fender trem with Staytrem collete and Staytrem bridge. The staytrem parts make a huge difference to playability and are a must on a jazzmaster IMHO. Hard case included.

In short your talking 300+ of parts and a  body neck and hard case for free. Beat that.

In the interests of full disclosure, this would benefit from a light fretdress around the 15th fret (I reckon at this price a setup and light fret dress are easily attainable). Also, I had to open the neck rout to accommodate the heel of this neck. I didn't do the greatest job of it and this now fits more like a 70's fender. I'm sure someone with better woodworking skills than me could shim/fill this to make it a tighter fit, I've tried to capture this as best I can in the last two photos. I should add though that this hasn't prevented it from being a lovely player and again this is on the cull purely because I need the space. Grab yourself a bargain.

Nashville roller bridge, posted - £6

Axesrus Nashville roller bridge for use with Bigsby's and similar vibratos, used, including studs.

Trapeze tailpiece, chrome, used, posted -£6

Gibson P100 pickup set - £35 posted. -SOLD

Bespeco duel foot switch, used - £8 posted - SOLD.

Loar LH600 - £250 -SOLD

Tube Reverb unit. £160 -SOLD

Martin Smith Resonator -£65 -SOLD

Bigsby B6 - £65 -SOLD

NUX Strum tuner - £20 -SOLD

Telecaster Neck - £15 -SOLD 

Axesrus humbucker -£12 SOLD

Jazzmaster/Jaguar bridge £5 -SOLD

Black Fender Mustang pickguard - £5 -SOLD

Gibson guitar straps, £3 each or £5 the pair -SOLD

For parts - Wilkinson Deluxe 3-aside tuners - £4 -SOLD

Fender Mustang Bridge -£8 -SOLD.

Wrangler grey corduroy guitar strap. £4 -SOLD

Bespeco expression pedal - £7 SOLD.

EHX (big box USA) small clone - £45 SOLD

Wilkinson hot strat middle pickup,  £5 - SOLD

ABY splitter - used - £10 -SOLD

Kent Armstrong PAF type. Used, posted -£15 - SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1740
    That bigsby is dirt cheap mate 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3228
    edited May 2017
    It is indeed @musicman100 I thought about offering it for more but concluded it's better going to someone who is going to use it rather than gathering dust here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5777
    Slightly confused and curious architectural snapper here but congratulations on your impending arrival. 

Quite tempted by that bigsby but I'd have to buy a guitar to put it on next. 
    dazzajl said:
    Slightly confused and curious architectural snapper here but congratulations on your impending arrival. 

Cheers dude, it is an exciting time!

The infamous architectural photographer is a fellow of legend here, he was a scammer although more in terms of selling rather than purchasing I believe.

I think the excuse of a guitar to go with the bigsby is perfect gas and is to be encouraged! :)
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 660
    Could I take the Mustang guard please :)
    Sure thing @JD50 i'll pm you.
    Bump, more stuff added.
    Bump
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7895
    edited June 2017
    dazzajl said:

The infamous architectural photographer is a fellow of legend here, he was a scammer although more in terms of selling rather than purchasing I believe.

I think the excuse of a guitar to go with the bigsby is perfect gas and is to be encouraged!
    Seriously, @dazzajl doesn't need much encouragement.  This time last year, he was guitar-less. Now, he has quite an impressive stable to hand, I covet his Duesenberg Caribou.....very muchly

why not bolt the Bigsby to the tele!!  Edit. It's a B6. Not tele fodder...
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    I'll have a punt on that expression pedal please! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    TheMarlin said:
    dazzajl said:

I think the excuse of a guitar to go with the bigsby is perfect gas and is to be encouraged!
    Seriously, @dazzajl doesn't need much encouragement.  This time last year, he was guitar-less. Now, he has quite an impressive stable to hand, I covet his Duesenberg Caribou.....very muchly

why not bolt the Bigsby to the tele!!  Edit. It's a B6. Not tele fodder...
    And unfortunately long gone, that bigsby is now in another realm of the fretboard. :)
    I'll have a punt on that expression pedal please! 
    Put aside for you, I'll pm you.
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    edited June 2017
    I'll take the Mustang bridge plz.
    Awesome, will pm you when I get in @Jack_ ;
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    edited June 2017
    I'll take the three guitar straps if you PM me your paypal details.
    Pm'd @Chalky, cheers.
    Bump with a few feelers for bits that I am thinking about adding.
  • I'm not really after any of the stuff you're selling, but for image hosting, go with imgur.com. It's fantastic.
    Cheers @TwoSpellWizard I'll give it a go, thanks for the advice.
    Big bump (yes it is getting bigger) and so is the list of stuff to sell, lots added!