Help with Voodoo labs 4x4 - Strymon pedals

jmoon843jmoon843 Frets: 1
Hey, Only just got my 4x4 so no need for separate power supplies. Can anyone tell me what each pedal needs to go into on the 4X4. Peterson Tuner Strymon OB1 Compressor Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer Top Tone DG2 ISP Decimator Noise Gate Strymon Timeline Strymon Mobius Strymon Big Sky Cheers! https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1hakwoel76duz0/image1.JPG?dl=0
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    The Timeline, Mobius and Big Sky need the high power sockets (400mA) - the OB1 and Tubescreamer should be fine on the standard sockets. Just check the power requirements of the rest.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    jmoon843 said:
    Hey, Only just got my 4x4 so no need for separate power supplies. Can anyone tell me what each pedal needs to go into on the 4X4. Peterson Tuner Strymon OB1 Compressor Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer Top Tone DG2 ISP Decimator Noise Gate Strymon Timeline Strymon Mobius Strymon Big Sky Cheers!

is your comma key broken? ;)

Mobius, timeline and big sky on the 400mA (make sure you use 9v , not 12)

Tuner, OB1, TS808, DG2 and Decimator will all run on the 100mA.

Since you only have 4x 100mA, you'll either have to run one of the smaller pedals off a 400mA.

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    I run my mobius and Timeline through each separate 400ma port
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • jmoon843jmoon843 Frets: 1
    Cheers lads, comma not broken ha! I put them all on separate lines and it's grouped them together. I did try and upload a picture but it didnt post!