Replacement Boss base plates

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• EdBoogieEdBoogie Frets: 39

EdBoogie said:
    Thread bump, but anyone able to find a good source for a few of these base plates, other than custompedalboards, which is a bit of a rip off? With postage, it would come to just under £30 for 4...
    They are superb though and well worth the money.
    I mean... it's just a piece of metal with four holes in! Not really sure how they can be superb...?!

I'll probably just give in and buy them anyway. It's actually £27-28 for the four.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72445
    I have some. I think they've all got a hole drilled in the middle from being used for pedals that were bolted onto a rack drawer or similar, but that won't matter if you're just going to cover them in velcro.

You can have them for the cost of postage and a small donation to my beer fund :). PM me your details.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    Do you still have any of the base plates @ICBM ;
    horsehead said:
    Do you still have any of the base plates @ICBM ;
    Yes. I think two are the older MIJ ones with the notch for the larger power socket and two are the later plain ones, but I can check if it matters.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Dave_VaderDave_Vader Frets: 360
    Hi @ICBM I too am hoping you've still got one of these you could sell me.
    PM'd.