Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now Sorted (WTB Smaller bodied Acoustic OM-00 type size)

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• swampyswampy Frets: 33
    i have a Sergei de Jonge om sized acoustic i am thinking of selling, if it's something you might consider, we could discuss a try out session ?
    thanks,
    Swampy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    swampy said:
    i have a Sergei de Jonge om sized acoustic i am thinking of selling, if it's something you might consider, we could discuss a try out session ?
    thanks,
    Swampy
    Have pm you
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2442
    Long shot but been thinking about moving on my Larrivee OM-10. Can send you some pics if it’s of any interest. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

Long shot but been thinking about moving on my Larrivee OM-10. Can send you some pics if it’s of any interest. 
    Did have a Larrivee many years ago, found it quite stiff action similar to Martins, so moved it on. Also I believe the OM 10 is quite large for an OM and looking on the site seems similar dimensions to my Stonebridge G23 CR, which I have said that I am looking for something smaller.
  • Hello mate,

I've got a Guild OM140 with Fishman pick-up, if you're interested? Could do for £500 collected, comes with case. In great condition. I can send you some photos if you like, but it's basically one of these:

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/161013302852008--guild-om-140e-natural?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtJbTBRDkARIsAIA0a5OwOFMK76as0RMbomVt6Ut0Muir4WxHpimtV1LD9VnYF4UouVygDnwaAh2mEALw_wcB

Hello mate,

I've got a Guild OM140 with Fishman pick-up, if you're interested? Could do for £500 collected, comes with case. In great condition. I can send you some photos if you like, but it's basically one of these:

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/161013302852008--guild-om-140e-natural?gclid=Cj0KCQiAtJbTBRDkARIsAIA0a5OwOFMK76as0RMbomVt6Ut0Muir4WxHpimtV1LD9VnYF4UouVygDnwaAh2mEALw_wcB

Hi As per my post I am really looking for a higher end guitar. Thanks anyway
  • mikeslmikesl Frets: 126
    edited January 2018
    Sammy,

Not sure if it's what you're really after or interested in, but I have a Collings 01SB (western shade). Immaculate condition and build and at a realistic £2,200. Sitka spruce, mahogany back & sides, 14 fret. Happy to send photos through for you if you're keen to have a look.

All the best - Mike

mikesl said:
    Sammy,

Not sure if it's what you're really after or interested in, but I have a Collings 01SB (western shade). Immaculate condition and build and at a realistic £2,200. Sitka spruce, mahogany back & sides, 14 fret. Happy to send photos through for you if you're keen to have a look.

All the best - Mike

Have had a Collins previously sometime back and whilst it sounded great, wasn't too keen on the neck sort of V shape. Plus it probably is just a bit too small almost a parlour. I am looking for a guitar that is comfortable to play at home plus also play out via a pickup, through an amp. As have now decided I really only need one good acoustic, as more of an electric player, so will now incl my Stonebridge as part of a p/ex to up my max limit to £3,000  Thanks anyway.
    edited January 2018
    Having reconsidered my needs, I will now offer my, one of the top of the range, Stonebridge G23 CR 2011 in truly excellent condition, plays and sounds superb, as a p/ex for the right smaller guitar. Two well known retailers have offered me between £900 to £1000 as a p/ex for the guitars I was interested in. Therefore in all, if my Stonebridge is included in a p/ex at £1,000,(which is a very fair price) my absoloute max would be £3,000 for the right guitar, but hopefully less!!!
    edited January 2018
    Sammy said:
    mikesl said:
    Sammy,

All the best - Mike

Have had a Collins previously sometime back and whilst it sounded great, wasn't too keen on the neck sort of V shape. Plus it probably is just a bit too small almost a parlour. I am looking for a guitar that is comfortable to play at home plus also play out via a pickup, through an amp. As have now decided I really only need one good acoustic, as more of an electric player, so will now incl my Stonebridge as part of a p/ex to up my max limit to £3,000  Thanks anyway.
    Sammy - thank you for the response. Genuinely wish you well with the continued search for the right guitar. Comfortable to play at home and out and with a pick-up....don't rule out looking at at nice slope-shoulder Gibson J45.

All the best - Mike
    edited January 2018
  • ClashmanClashman Frets: 175
    Freshman prototype FA-500 Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides Spruce top Ebony fretboard
    and bridge, Waverly Tuners and LR Baggs V,ST, With all the trim, abalone, herringbone purfling,
    sweet sounding clear precise notes with nice sustain.Brand new Hard Case.
    Now sorted, as did a trade with my guitar plus cash for a lovely OM guitar with a another very nice member of Fretboard.
    Thanks to everyone who has kindly offered me various different guitars or where to obtain one. It has been a long search but have finally got there in the end! :)
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 496
    Which make did you go for?
    wesker123 said:
    Which make did you go for?
    Sergei de Jonge OM  (In all honesty it was the only guitar since I began my quest, that played as well as my 2011 Stonebridge and sounded better and I had tried out quite a few various more expensive guitars over that time, incl a couple of Furch limited edition top of the range OM models, which I thought would at least match mine, but didn't!)
  • wesker123wesker123 Frets: 496
    I've not heard of that maker. Congrats.