Hello Again.

What's Hot

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14310
    tFB Trader
    just picked up this thread so good to see you are back amongst us - Hope all is fine now so enjoy the future - best wishes Mark
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Welcome home  :)

You have been missed.

on another note, when you are ready, and if you want to ~ pop me a PM as I have some exercises which may help your hand regain some strength and dexterity, no pressure though.  Good luck with your recovery, nice to have you back mate  :)

• Yep, great to see you around and about again.
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    Welcome back.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33806
    Welcome back.
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Thanks to everyone who's posted here.
    I've actually had a really great day because of this and today marks exactly 3 months since I cleaned my act up so it's a really great day for all those reasons now.

I'm really happy to be back among friends.
    Thanks guys.
    :)
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24459
    Glad to see you back!
  • this thread title is misleading but welcome back you :dizzy: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10708
    Good to hear from you again. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    Good man, very pleased to see you're back. =)
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3594
    Shucks hun we missed you.
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Howdy
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920

You have been missed.

on another note, when you are ready, and if you want to ~ pop me a PM as I have some exercises which may help your hand regain some strength and dexterity, no pressure though.  Good luck with your recovery, nice to have you back mate  :)
    I'll take you up on that please @ChrisMusic
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Oioi saveloy.

Go find my family shot thread. You'll appreciate it.

And then cry as they're all mine. Mwahahah

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

You have been missed.

Thanks Chris,

I'll PM you next week.
    Surgery was to remove deeply embedded splinters from a rogue, cheap guitar neck I bought last summer. I couldn't get them out and then they got badly infected so I've had the pads of my left index finger and thumb cut open, the bad tissue cut out and then stitched back up again. The muscles in the hand are weak anyway because I haven't been able to play before the surgery either so I'll have to wait until the skin heals (Approx 8 weeks) before I can do anything at all but I'll PM you soon to get the advice.

Thanks man.
    mike_l said:
    Oioi saveloy.

Go find my family shot thread. You'll appreciate it.

And then cry as they're all mine. Mwahahah
    I saw it and thought.......

"Man, you shot your Family??"

LOL

You know how I feel about your guitars.
    I melted when I saw the dark blue Charvel the day you got it and despite the fact I don't like sunburst, That DM Strat is cool as hell.
    In fact, I've drooled over most of those guitars for ages, even the Ibanez with the wrong type of neck ;)

As soon as I get my walls and hangers etc sorted I'll join in that thread. There's been a fair bit of new gear while I've been away and it'll look good when it's all up and together.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Ah yes, the Model 4, rather awesome, and barely marked for a 30 YO guitar.

The EX400 now has 9's and I oiled the neck, and it play's really well. Considering the strings (12's I believe) and action it had when I got it. Also a new battery for the EMG's and the metal/HR sounds are all there.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

edited June 2017
    mike_l said:
    Ah yes, the Model 4, rather awesome, and barely marked for a 30 YO guitar.

The EX400 now has 9's and I oiled the neck, and it play's really well. Considering the strings (12's I believe) and action it had when I got it. Also a new battery for the EMG's and the metal/HR sounds are all there.
    I wish I could have played the EX-400 that day. It's in exceptional condition but coming from Coda I wouldn't expect any less. My stitches are almost all gone now so it's just down to skin healing but I'd love to when they have. It struck me as a less cumbersome explorer although that said I kind of like the 'Coffee Table' feeling of an Explorer. There's no denying the build quality and feel of LTD's though. The model I have is awesome build quality and there *might* be a chance of another LTD arriving soon, but it's a secret until it does. 
    All I'm saying is it's not in production anymore and it's got a unique feature that only one other LTD model has and as far as I can tell, *That* other model isn't in production anymore either.

GO !

LOL.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Welcome back. You've been missed
    monofin said:
    Welcome back. You've been missed
    Thanks Jase,

I'll catch up with you next week.
    Hope you're well too man?