What's Hot
2»

Comments

• cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    ^ he'd find it for 10 and use it for 30
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Emp_Fab said:
    Where's @sambostar when you need him to tell us he washes in creosote once a month with a birch branch.

• hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    I've changed me mind about this bloody stuff! I've got a bellend like a plum tomato WTF! And No I haven't been dipping my helmet anywhere I shouldn't have, The fuck are they putting in this stuff!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fields5069fields5069 Frets: 3826
    hotpot said:
    I've changed me mind about this bloody stuff! I've got a bellend like a plum tomato WTF! And No I haven't been dipping my helmet anywhere I shouldn't have, The fuck are they putting in this stuff!
    Stick to Matey!
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3592
    hotpot said:
    Chemical reaction soap that you thought was a 'cool' idea? I'm not some hippy, but please be aware of scented candles, air 'purifiers', fancy soaps and moisturisers. There seems to be a growing thought that long term exposure has detrimental effects. Do your own research or live the @Sambostar way (where is he anyway, anyone know him in person?). At least it's not chemtrails :-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    hotpot said:
    Pics or it didn't happen :s
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    ESBlonde said:

but please be aware of scented candles, air 'purifiers', fancy soaps and moisturisers.

Those things in particular are vile, beyond me why anyone thinks they're a good idea. A triumph of marketing!
    ESBlonde said:
    hotpot said:
    Chemical reaction soap that you thought was a 'cool' idea? I'm not some hippy, but please be aware of scented candles, air 'purifiers', fancy soaps and moisturisers. There seems to be a growing thought that long term exposure has detrimental effects. Do your own research or live the @Sambostar way (where is he anyway, anyone know him in person?). At least it's not chemtrails :-)

I miss Sambostar, I liked his Youtube posts and moments of profound wisdom. 
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    ESBlonde said:
    hotpot said:

He's probably in jail.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gagaryn said:
    ESBlonde said:
    hotpot said:

He's probably in jail.
    If he was I honestly think if he was he would put a philosophical slant on it so he could cope ok with it. 
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4142
    I thought this going to be yet more Gibson CS Ltds...