SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Deluxe Reverb Re-Issue (DRRI)

What's Hot
Dan_CDan_C Frets: 13
edited June 2017 in Amps £
Bought a few months ago from a fellow Fretboard user, I have regretfully not played it enough and won’t play it enough to justify having it around. It’s a wonderful amp but its been mostly decorative in the living room for the past few weeks which is a damn shame!

The amp works fully, and is in amazing condition. It comes with the Reverb & Tremolo Footswitch and a fitted padded cover from HotCovers.

I'm only looking to make my money back - so the price is £790, firm, for the DRRI including the HotCovers Cover. Cash or PPG on collection/meet up.

I’m based in Epsom & Ewell and happy to have you over to try before you buy, alternately I travel to Central London (Waterloo) and Camden fairly regularly so could meet up if that suits.

If you’d like more photos or have any questions then just shout.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2219
    edited June 2017

A short story about the perils of GAS...

I sold @Dan_C this lovely amp a few months ago.

A month ago, I realised how much I missed having one.

A week ago I bought a brand new one.

Now my old DRRI is back on the classifieds.

OH WELL!!!

That's life/sod's law/timing/the peril of GAS. I'm not taking the new one back to get this one instead, though. I've done far too much flipping and fucking around, and I'm really happy where I am at the moment.

You don't need me to tell you how great these amps are. Good luck with the sale, mate.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5040
    edited June 2017

A short story about the perils of GAS...

I sold @Dan_C this lovely amp a few months ago.

A month ago, I realised how much I missed having one.

A week ago I bought a brand new one.

Now my old DRRI is back on the classifieds.

OH WELL!!!

That's life/sod's law/timing/the peril of GAS. I'm not taking the new one back to get this one instead, though. I've done far too much flipping and fucking around, and I'm really happy where I am at the moment.

You don't need me to tell you how great these amps are. Good luck with the sale, mate.

Oops! Couldn't you get a refund on the new one and buy this and save yourself a few hundred quid? I know you've said no but why not? Up to you obviously...!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Dan_CDan_C Frets: 13
    Thats what I'd do @fretfinder! But @BintyTwanger77 is happy as is so thats fair enough! 

But that means its fair game for all of you lucky people!
  • I want someone else to benefit from one of these lovely amps.
    Saturday Bump.
  • PM'd
    edited June 2017
    Replied @Harmonics72 ;

Bump with more pictures below...

Still for sale folks - Ad updated to avoid any confusion. The amp and cover go as a pair and are not available separately.
    SOLD.