Mobile telephone problem.

What's Hot
hotpothotpot Frets: 846
edited June 2017 in Off Topic
I got a new mobile phone last week to replace the old house brick sized one I had under the car seat & today I don't know what the hell I've done but I cant make outgoing telephone calls! As soon as I call someone from the contacts list it says, 'Dialing', then 'call ended' immediately, call forwarding on conditional!!!
I know it's a user error but is it something to do with the ASDA Sim card or the phone settings I've buggered up!

This GIF by The Simpsons has everything episode 17 season 7 PHONE
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7795
    edited June 2017
    Was it working last week? Is the correct network selected? Do you have enough credit?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    Was it working last week? Is the correct network selected? Do you have enough credit?
    Yes it was working OK last week, It's on ASDA PAYG & I put £20 on it.
    Another thing that bugged me about it was, How on earth am I getting voicemail messages (6 a day ) when I hadn't even given my number out!
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7795
    edited June 2017
    Mobile numbers get "recycled" by networks. As for your problem try a factory reset or log a fault if it's not connecting to the network. Ideally you could test the sim in a different unlocked handset.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846
    Cheers I'll give that factory reset a go, There's nothing much on it regards App's etc.