Roger's Profanisaurus Magna Farta

What's Hot
RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13944
edited June 2017 in Off Topic

The lads at work have this on the desk and we read a few out at randon every morning, truly hilarious, a must read book:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nI5wRtBAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Johnny No Stars" and "Skeggy Donkey" are a couple of selected favourites

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 777

We used to have a dog eared copy of the mini profanisaurus at work, one of the funniest things I have ever read!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    edited June 2017
    I have it in the downstairs loo at home.

Essential reading for guests
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1509
    I got the old Rogers Profanisaurus...was a great way to kill time. The hardest part is trying to remember all the best ones because there's so many.

Although I do love 'Scousers Laptop' (a pizza).
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpothotpot Frets: 846

The lads at work have this on the desk and we read a few out at randon every morning, truly hilarious, a must read book:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51nI5wRtBAL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Johnny No Stars" and "Skeggy Donkey" are a couple of selected favourites

Thanks for the heads up on this. =)

Being a fan of VIZ I picked up a copy of this book off ebay last week, As I spend hours in hospital/clinic/doctors waiting rooms every week with my elderly parents I thought this would be the perfect waiting room reading material.

I got a thumbs up from a chap this morning in Bolton General eye dept waiting room whilst waiting on dad (injection in the eyeball) who shouted My sons got this at home, it's bloody daft  lol.
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1847
    If anyone has the hard back version and hasn't looked under the dust jacket, then you should do so.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    edited June 2017
    Sesh said:
    If anyone has the hard back version and hasn't looked under the dust jacket, then you should do so.
    Bugger! I need to know. I'm still going through the 'A's'.  funny as fuck.......The Term Amidships, .............A polite term used by cricket commentators to describe the knackers & cock 'Ohh Aggers! That delivery was pitched long, swung back in from middle and off and caught him squarely amidships. 'Yes, Johnners. The poor cunt must be in fucking agony. More Cake!'
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1847
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    Sesh said:
    I didn't think they were allowed to put pictures of alcohol and cigarettes on book covers and such?  
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24825
    It has to be the most purile piece of humour ever produced.

I love it....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13944
    fantastic. I'm going to get a copy for home revision.

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4310
    One of my mates used to buy Viz religiously. He wrote in a few times and had one of his letters featured. He proudly reported he'd had four shits that day, and enquired if anyone could beat his total. 

Due to the resounding response, Viz ran a feature in the following copy with a map of the UK showing which areas of the country shit the most. 

My friend who wrote the original letter lost the copies years back. It's his 40th this year so we wanted to get him something special. Another friend wrote to Viz and asked how he could get hold of the two back issues. He managed to find the letter and subsequent survey were on the website but they weren't dated. 

The lovely people at Viz sent two pristine copies at their own cost. They also included a card for my mate James, with some hand drawn cartoons of Roger Mellie and the Fat Slags, wishing him happy birthday. 

A nice gesture I'm sure you'll agree. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    You can get the app as well - worth £2 of anyone's money...

http://www.profanisaurusapp.com/iphone.html
    Previously known as stevebrum
    I think there's a new entry that needs to go in now:

Theresa - n. An unmitigated, total and utter misjudgement leading to a disaster of clusterfuck proportions.

I remember this one time when I was out and about on the campaign trail with Gove, and we saw this homeless guy outside Poundland in Bromsgrove. Govey decided it was a good idea to whip his pobber out and piss all over the pleb - unfortunately there was a sudden gust of wind which blew his pissy stream back all over his trousers.

"Christ, Govey," I said, fighting back the sniggers, "You've made a right fucking Theresa there..."

My Posh Memoirs, Lord Archibald Fitzroy Blenkinsop Wankchampion, former MP of Greater Surrey 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Theresa - n. An unmitigated, total and utter misjudgement leading to a disaster of clusterfuck proportions.

I remember this one time when I was out and about on the campaign trail with Gove, and we saw this homeless guy outside Poundland in Bromsgrove. Govey decided it was a good idea to whip his pobber out and piss all over the pleb - unfortunately there was a sudden gust of wind which blew his pissy stream back all over his trousers.

"Christ, Govey," I said, fighting back the sniggers, "You've made a right fucking Theresa there..."

My Posh Memoirs, Lord Archibald Fitzroy Blenkinsop Wankchampion, former MP of Greater Surrey 
    Surprisingly funny for you Bridgy

CHRISB50 said:
    One of my mates used to buy Viz religiously. He wrote in a few times and had one of his letters featured. He proudly reported he'd had four shits that day, and enquired if anyone could beat his total. 

Due to the resounding response, Viz ran a feature in the following copy with a map of the UK showing which areas of the country shit the most. 

My friend who wrote the original letter lost the copies years back. It's his 40th this year so we wanted to get him something special. Another friend wrote to Viz and asked how he could get hold of the two back issues. He managed to find the letter and subsequent survey were on the website but they weren't dated. 

The lovely people at Viz sent two pristine copies at their own cost. They also included a card for my mate James, with some hand drawn cartoons of Roger Mellie and the Fat Slags, wishing him happy birthday. 

A touching and lovely story, warms the heart in this 'drab and colourless world' (oblique lyric reference from 1979...answers on a postcard)

Surprisingly funny for you Bridgy
    Steady now.. I have my moments.

I was brought up on Profanisaurus, and see it as my default humour.
    Sesh said:

LOLOL Love it, The hardback version looks even better.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6501

CHRISB50 said:

A touching and lovely story, warms the heart in this 'drab and colourless world' (oblique lyric reference from 1979...answers on a postcard)
    Is it Wasteland by The Jam, from Setting Sons, later covered by Smiths-wannabe 90's band Gene?

CHRISB50 said:

Is it Wasteland by The Jam, from Setting Sons, later covered by Smiths-wannabe 90's band Gene?

Correct. 10 points to you @RocknRollDave