SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Trek Madone 4.5 2011 Size 58

cbakaycbakay Frets: 67
edited June 2017 in Misc £
Hi all,

Selling my 2011 Trek Madone 4.5 which is in exceptionally good condition. I barely got use out of this as I've spent most my time on my Pinarello and a serious injury some time ago. The lack of use is evident from the bottom bracket area as that usually pick up a lot of road chips and marks. The fork is barely cut and has plenty of space to increase the stack height for an appropriate fit. 

It really is a great bike, really smooth and comfortable and reasonably light (very light given the price point)..The nicest part about it, i think, is the matt black with the blue..

Some parts are stock, some parts are great upgrades (highlighted in bold below) i.e., dura ace front mech, making shifting very smooth..also a ceramic bottom bracket. 

Please note, saddle, bottle cage and wheels are not included. Saddle has been sold and the wheels are on my Dogma. Look keo 2 max carbon pedals however are included. 

If you are a beginner, and don't know how to go about choosing/fitting wheels & tires, and correctly fitting a saddle, feel free to let me know - I can be helpful there thus saving a trip & extra costs to a bike mechanic. 

All in all, this is a great set up and a super bargain!

This is for collection only from St. Johns Wood, central London.

£650

Feel free to shoot over any questions!

Frame: 4 Series TCT carbon Duo Trap compatible (and DuoTrap included!)
Front Fork: Bontrager Race Lite and carbon legs
Number of gears: 10 Speed 
Front Derailleur: Dura Ace 7900 
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 
Shifters: Shimano 105 STI 10 Speed
Chainset: Shimano R600 Compact - 50/34
Bottom Bracket: Hope Ceramic
Cassette: Ultegra 11-28 (new and boxed)
Chain: Shimano 105
Pedals: Look Keo 2 Max
Front Brake: Tektro R540 calliper brake (Swiss stop green pads)
Rear Brake: Tektro R540 calliper brake (Swiss stop green pads)
Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI levers
Handlebars: 3T Erganova Pro 44cm
Stem: 3T Pro 100cm
Seatpost: 3T Dorico Pro
Headset: Integrated cartridge bearing sealed alloy 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
Bartape: Fizik superlight tape, white, brand new.

struggling to add a photo here for some reason, please follow the link below to the listing in a cycling forum (where you'll see I've been posting for 7 years)

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=145738
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom