SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Simple delay (Aquapuss, Echorec?) + Comp (Xotic SP ideally)

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
All in the title. Something like an Aquapuss or maybe something with mod. Don't care about lots of features. Echoplex etc a bit on the pricy end.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4046
    edited June 2017
    oops
  • jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
    You what?
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4046
    edited June 2017
    You what?
    I was saying I've got the Echorec and it's not a "simple" echo (I mean it's not exactly rocket science and it doesn't have menu editing but the echoes themselves are complex, multi-head things) and modulation isn't really its thing.
    But its sister pedal, the Belle Epoch, is the one for that:  just one "tape head" and tons of modulation available -- never ceases to amaze me how at 11-12 o'clock it sounds way too much at home but works great live. 
    And I was saying I've got both pedals on my board cos they're just wonderful.
    Then realised that you're in FX£ and you just want to buy something rather than hear me wax lyrical about them!

Oh no, I totally appreciate the advice! Thank you. I guess what I mean by simple is.. not a Timeline/similar. Misleading title maybe. The Belle Epoch id totally forgotten about also!
  • I have a Wampler Ego Compressor for sale any good?
    Here is my Trader Feedback Page - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62051/
    Possibly! PM me your price. 

Delay is sorted now, snagged an £80 Aqua Puss.