2»

Comments

• damm73damm73 Frets: 358
    Check out the JHS Milkman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2fHz-zV7w
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7803
    edited June 2017
    Teetonetal said:

Sadly not. It will all be shop purchased new kit.
    Why?

R.
    Because I'm not buying it. Also I need it for 1st gig on Friday. I think they have an isurance that is paying. 

Different world here.
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4704

I've just got a dep gig for about 15 gigs.

No mention of buying me a pedalboard, I need to renegotiate!

edited June 2017

I've just got a dep gig for about 15 gigs.

No mention of buying me a pedalboard, I need to renegotiate!

All you need to do is move to europe

It's not going to be mine. They will own it and it will be part of their rig for the next dep guy. I'm a dep of a dep by all accounts. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Ibanez mini delay? Bit cheaper than the CC, nice sounding analog delay and would save on space ( I have mini pedals on my Pedaltrain without it being a problem, just have to accept they won't be at the edge of the board). There's a matching tuner and, of course, mini Tube Screamer. 

Suprised no one has said reverb or tremolo. A Mr Black Deluxe Plus ( ok not the cheapest option) would cover both. You might even find a spanky (technical term) spring style reverb is preferable to a delay as an always on slapback, certainly not all rocknroll/ rockabilly players use delay. 

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    So I ended up getting
    TU3
    Sd1
    Dm2w
    Bd2w

All powered from a volto

Gotta say it sounds really good. Very simple and is covering a lot of ground. Really enjoying only having big footswitches to aim at.

Honestly when all you need is common sounds done well, I am struggling to see why you'd buy anything other than boss.

The awesome thing is the band want to retain my dep services and gave me the board. It's been going well. Though of all things I'm really struggling with the Rockabilly stuff.  Cliff Gallup I am not.

So nice to be doing some gigs that are well attended and people dancing! So much so I ditched my regular band (again)... life's to short to play music that no one wants to listen too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

• I was going to pitch in and say Zoom G3 - mine keeps surprising me with what it can do but I'm too late to the party as usual.
    And I'd WisLol that above comment if I could ;
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky