SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Whitfill Telecaster (Charles Whitfill)

What's Hot
Hi Everyone!

Hopefully someone out there will be able to help. 

Looking for a Charles Whitfill Tele, I know these are very hard to come by!

Any info would be great!!

Cheers 

JC
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    Good luck. I was after one for ages, gave up and put my own together.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2417
    There was one on ebay UK about four months ago for £2500...no one bid. A white blonde with black guard. I guess after his workshop fire they will be pretty thin on the ground for a while. There's dozens of alternatives like Underwood and Pin Up Custom Guitars.
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 887
    edited June 2017
    If the exchange rate wasn't so bad I'd be seriously considering Guitar Mill. They will put a handmade tele or strat together, with any finish, including bursts, ageing, any neck profile, hardware and pickguard for $1000. You put your pickups of choice in. Danocaster get his bodies and necks from them. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Zoolooter said:
    If the exchange rate wasn't so bad I'd be seriously considering Guitar Mill. They will put a handmade tele or strat together, with any finish, including bursts, ageing, any neck profile, hardware and pickguard for $1000. You put your pickups of choice in. Danocaster get his bodies and necks from them. 
    Around £850 delivered. I'm seriously tempted but it would be completely frivolous.