SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MIM Telecaster- sold

BoopDeWoopBoopDeWoop Frets: 101
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
For sale is my much used and 'customised' MIM telecaster. It started out as a white Standard I bought in 2008. I quite quickly set about 'modifying' it. It got brutalised by me to stick a humbucker in the bridge position. Then it was stripped and painted by me quickly in my garden using furniture paint. It looks alright! Here's more specs:

MIM body and neck (with neck plate)
MIM neck pickup
Full sized CTS pots, knobs, original switch and control plate
MIM tuning machines
A couple of pickguards
Gotoh humbucker bridge, some rust on the low e grub screws
Schaller strap locks
Frets are in good condition, neck has a few knocks to the lacquer and has had replacement tuners at one point.

I have an album of photos on here- http://imgur.com/a/5rZk0 and better photos available on request.

I have a double box and packaging too so can post or you can pick up from me in Ipswich or surrounding. I'm only selling to clear up some space and I don't have the heart to fix it up- original idea was to put a tele deluxe scratchplate on with or without the extra routing.

Was thinking of £175 for everything as is, prefer not to split and part out as I have a box all ready to go. its a ready to go guitar if you don't mind it looking scruffy and have a spare humbucker. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments