So who is going to see Rock Dog at the movies ?

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14310
edited June 2017 in Off Topic tFB Trader

So who is going - plus who with - My 15 year old daughter doesn't want to go - So do I go on my own and probably look like some P'do as I'll be an old git amongst kids
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3497
    So do I go on my own and probably look like some P'do as I'll be an old git amongst kids
    If you do go to the cinema by yourself, it'd probably be best to not wear a Gary Glitter t-shirt that very day (or any other)

It'll be on Sky Cinema PPV, so if you have you a Sky dish it might be means to watch it in the privacy of your own home....
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28512
    It'll be on Sky Cinema PPV, so if you have you a Sky dish it might be means to watch it in the privacy of your own home....
    Also cinemas are manky and full of people. Two more reasons to watch it on telly instead.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23004
    edited June 2017
    guitars4you said:

So who is going - plus who with - My 15 year old daughter doesn't want to go - So do I go on my own and probably look like some P'do as I'll be an old git amongst kids

The little kids will all be there with parents/grandparents, none of whom will know whether or not you're just another parent/grandparent.  Go for it.

I did consider watching it at the London Film Festival last year, but I have a bad track record of picking "family" films which look interesting but turn out to be suitable only for the least-demanding of tiny tots.

• its on Sky Movies now
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17648
    tFB Trader
    My kids watched it on sky now this morning.

You could buy a month of access for less than a cinema ticket.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3089
    Our local rock party covers band is called the Rock Dogs so I'm sure they're very pleased by this event. Hopefully it'll get some more kids playing the instrument. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"