Recommend me a new reverb

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LuttiS said:

I have a Keeley Caverns V2 waiting for me at home, I will let you know what that is like in a while.   
    Haha thats in my current basket - will wait to hear what you have to say before clicking "i do"
    @LuttiS sounds good.  Only had a quick play, but it crams a lot of options into a small footprint. I’ve not had any expensive reverbs to compare it to, but it sounds pretty good.   The delay is nice too.

No doubt a separate MXR / Neunaber / Strymon Reverb and delay would have the edge, but for the price / footprint it may be a winner.  It cost £135, 2 strymons would be nearly £600.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Argh! Shouldn't have waited.. Andertons had 2 in stock earlier, now there's none! Everywhere else has upped the price now, had to preorder with no date :(
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 607
    edited September 2017
    I've never liked the sound of the HOF, I always thought it sounded quite artificial and honky and I messed with it loads trying to find a usable setting. 
    Rv-6 and RV-5 are decent for the price. I'm using an rv-5 at the moment but only because I sold my strymon bluesky for extra holiday funds. I'll be picking up another bluesky very soon because it simply isn't replaceable with anything I have tried so far. 
    I do want to try a neunaber though cos I've heard great things.