SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Shaun Morgan Signature Schecter

Bit of a long shot as there aren't many of them in the UK but if anyone has a Shaun Morgan signature Schecter, particularly a white one, I'd be happy to take it off your hands! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3351
    I had one a year ago. Their good guitars, quirky in style.  I take it you're a Seether fan?
  • ah man, a year too late! 

Massively so, they make a new GT version now with go faster stripes which is cool but I like the more classic look of the white one. 

Did it play well? What was the pick up like?

I might just have to bite the bullet and buy the new one I think.

They were the first band I ever really really enjoyed, my songwriting for the band I'm in Lonely Dakota is heavily influenced in style by Seether :) 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3351
    It plays very well but doesn't have the sustain you'd expect. Very low action and a nice tight sound. 
    I like the black one but I'd be tempted to have it refinished like the white and orange one. 

Ive done a few songs of theirs on my YouTube and used the guitar on a few of my own demos. 

Just search Grungebobsquarepants on YouTube if you have the time and you can hear it.