SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC50 Boxed totally as new with receipt and warranty - Price Drop

What's Hot
Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
edited July 2017 in Amps £
Only purchased from GuitarGuitar 5 weeks ago, barely used and is totally as new. Hasn't left the house (except to take the pictures outside!)
Postage at your cost, but will be in original shipping packaging as pictured. Collection from Taunton, Somerset.

Change of circumstances forces sale.

£1700

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• What are these like?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 273
    @guitarmansteve77  Best amp I have played, but I am bias towards Mesa. I have had many dual recs and road kings over the years, but this amp smokes them. One of the best cleans I have used with crazy headroom, but the high gain is where it comes alive. Yeah u can have a fat vintage tone, or flip the switch over to tight for a super aggressive punch. It does mesa, fender, marshall and 5150 type tones no bother. Totally gutted to be parting ways as this has ended my amp search. Hope that helps!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PablocrackersPablocrackers Frets: 181
    edited June 2017
    Yeh these amps are great very versatile like each channel is great at what it does and there all very different. I agree with Surf brilliant clean channel which can get driven to bluesy, 2nd channel does classic & modern rock, im a Friedman fanboy but id say that channel 2 on this amp isnt a millions miles away from the Marshall sound also has a tight mode for modern & the 3rd channel is insane gain & super tight if needed. Very different from any other mesa & not hard to dial in like most   GLWS these were bloody expensive to buy
  • SickSquidSickSquid Frets: 152
    edited June 2017
    Postage at your cost and risk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I can't agree with this tactic of putting all the risk with the buyer.
    As the seller you are handling the item and presenting it to the shipping company.
    It is your transaction, and therefore your risk.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    @SickSquid the reason i say that is not to absolve myself if responsibility of packing, but to ensure people book full insurance. I have had people arrange collection of £2k PRS guitars using a cheap £100 insurance courier. If it is fully insured there is no issue. Surely that makes sense to everyone right?
    @SickSquid  just to add, I am not a business with my own insurance, and would much prefer collection in person, as there is always a level of risk with a courier. I just don't want either myself or the buyer to be out of pocket should an issue ever arise. Hope that makes sense.....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Make sense if the buyer is willing to take the chance on a reduced cost.
    As a buyer I like to see a quote for insured shipping as part of the deal.
    Not to derail your thread, especially as it is otherwise very well presented.
    I demoed the TC50 last week and enjoyed it enough to keep an eye on it in future.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Monday bump
    Thursday bump before eBay!
    Saturday bump
    It's on eBay but i would rather sell through here. Any takers?
  • I'd love it mate, but just haven't got the cash at the moment. If you were interested in a part trade then possibly. 
    Couple days left on ebay, get in touch before then if interested.
    Any offers at £1800?
    £1700 final offer