SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender Custom Shop 53 Telecaster relic with Abigail Ybarra Pickups SOLD

toccafondi2007toccafondi2007 Frets: 12
edited June 2017 in Guitars £

Recently acquired this fantastic tele in trade only selling as I am thinning out my collection due to being tight on funds and when I do have enough cash would like to own a prs or Gibson 335 I also find the tele sound less useful for my style of playing.

Very cool fender custom shop 53 telecaster relic in natural made in 2010. The relic work is very tasteful and authentic looking with brilliant vintage patina and lacquer checking nothing is over done. All original and was Custom spec'd with the highly sought after and renowned Abigail Ybarra Hand wound Broadcaster pickups which sound fantastic both are hand signed on the bottom. 

The guitar is very lightweight and resonant weighing in at around 7lb 5oz. Plays very well and has a comfortable medium C neck profile,9.5inch radius and 6105 medium jumbo frets (no fret wear). As new condition throughout having had only little home use comes with original hard case, COA and all case candy as pictured. 

Full spec below:

- lightweight solid swamp ash body with an aged, natural nitro finish;

- medium 'C' shape one piece rock maple neck with a 9.5" fretboard radius and 6105 jumbo frets

- 2 piece centre join body

- heavy knurled knobs

- aged bakelite parchment single play black guard

- Kluson tuners

- standard Telecaster wiring with the tone control available in all three positions on the switch

£1750 cleared funds (add £50 if PayPal is used) can be shipped for £40 fully insured by UPS

Sold to @Sickk1 

Will be well packed and boxed cash on collection also welcomed. I am located in Bideford Devon 

Many more pictures can be view on my eBay same user name (toccafondi2007) where it is also listed for sale.

Possibly interested in trades mostly looking for PRS or Gibson ES 335 but may be interested in other guitars preferably of lesser value.

http://i64.tinypic.com/ftgbuq.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/2zyyao5.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments