SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer looking: EP Booster

KylefKylef Frets: 1085
edited June 2017 in FX £
Xotic EP Booster wanted. PM what you have.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3295
     Buy the mosky clone...same thing minus the logo, can generally be had for about £15.

I love that these generally simple circuits can be cloned, even if others don't! :) 
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1085
    @Teyeplayer I have the Mosky at the moment, have you compared both out of interest? I can't find any demos of them being compared. 
    I haven't side by sided but I'm very happy with the mosky, it's a clean boost with a very pleasing eq curve -that's all it needs to be isn't it?
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    edited June 2017
    I got the XP Boost (£18) and that also is a clone that sounds great. EP = Exceedingly Pricey! Don't waste ya money....there's not much inside for the money one the SP to justify that price.
  • lentolento Frets: 117
    Is the switching silent on the Mosky ? I had an Xotic EP and couldn't believe the 'pop' it made ! Emailed them and they basically said all true bypass units do it to some degree ...... I got rid of it.
    My one seems fine, though that may be where it is in my chain -it's my trem that's the nightmare for popping.