SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Alien and Star Wars books

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2410
    mellowsun said:
    I've got Alien: the illustrated story, the graphic novel from heavy metal comics (1979 first edition). Plenty of these on eBay, but you can have mine for £20 delivered.

You might want to check out this eBay seller http://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&sid=the_alien_lair&isRefine=true&_pgn=1&_mwBanner=1
    Sounds great, but not quite what I'm looking for. Thanks for the offer though.

Okay @Sporky, when the coast is clear and all that  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1656
    I've got this....

plus a couple release by Pedigree too I think..

My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

I've got this....

plus a couple release by Pedigree too I think..

Hmm, could be useful. How much?
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1656
    dunno... I'll check what I have altogether.... are you interested in Star Wars Novels too?? like the Thrawn trilogy etc?
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

dunno... I'll check what I have altogether.... are you interested in Star Wars Novels too?? like the Thrawn trilogy etc?
    Okay, cool. Not interested in novels, mainly stuff which have the scripts and/or background information about the films.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28369
    I checked but couldn't find it; my dear old mum has promised to have a root around.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • I've got some "art of star wars" books if you're interested. art of 4 5 and 6 I think. plus 2 "incredible cross section" star wars books.
    Okay @Sporky. Thanks to you and your mum for looking, although tell her I'll be disappointed if she doesn't find it  ;)

I've got some "art of star wars" books if you're interested. art of 4 5 and 6 I think. plus 2 "incredible cross section" star wars books.
    Interesting. Do you know if these have the scripts? Also, how much?
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28369
    beed84 said:
    Okay @Sporky. Thanks to you and your mum for looking, although tell her I'll be disappointed if she doesn't find it  ;)
    Wilco!
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • beed84 said:

I've got some "art of star wars" books if you're interested. art of 4 5 and 6 I think. plus 2 "incredible cross section" star wars books.
    Interesting. Do you know if these have the scripts? Also, how much?
    Hi, I'll check. Two of them are at work, I'll take some pics and pm you on Mon eve, cheers, Jim
  • Evening Beed84, I've pm'd you with details of all the Star Wars books I have. Cheers, Jim