SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT: Fender Telecaster AM. Standard (2008) for a Strat

I have an American Standard Telecaster in Sunburst which I received in a trade - but I want a strat.

The Tele has been upgraded with new tuners, straplocks and pickups.

The pickups fitted are Hepcat Micro Kit Nocaster pickups, which I'll admit hadn't heard of before trying but they do sound ace. I just prefer the aesthetic of strats and use position 2 and 4 a fair bit!

The guitar has a few bumbs and bruises, one to the wood pictures is the worst but is small, nothing substantial. 

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/a/s!AntedRQr6uyagZtZFNwlmX9gPz3a_Q

The hardcase is a non-orginal Harley Benton tweed - if the strat is in a tele/strat style hard case and the hb case is a problem I'd happily keep cases. 

Ideally I'd be after an Am. Standard, Deluxe or AVS - funky colours welcome - I have a little cash that could be added if need be or other gear. Feel free to ask about something similar though. 

I'm in Amersham, near m25.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments