Liam Gallagher in 'not a dick' shock.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Acting like an arrogant cock isnt ok, just because you have a few quid in the bank.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12375
    As said above the arrogant cock is all marketing, people love bad boys in music. Its just Manc swagger, and the kids lapped it up, they changed the way people walked and talked.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    I've said this on here before...  Many years ago, me and the wife took our boys to see Santa at Harrods.  While we were queuing, it turned out that Liam and Nicole were doing some clothes shopping with their little lad.
    Liam was only too happy to for photos and sign stuff - he seemed genuinely appreciative of the attention.  

The queue for Santa was about two hours long and I reckon Liam was doing the picture thing for about forty minutes.

Top man IMO, who was unfairly judged by the press when he was no more than a kid himself.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Exactly if you were running round with a big bag of coke in your pocket in the early nineties it was a good time to be alive. 

If people then stuck a camera camera in your face and you were in the biggest rock n roll band in the country .......

Liam and Noel are a pair of diamond geezers have met em both and anyone who says different needs a better education.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    capo4th said:
    Exactly if you were running round with a big bag of coke in your pocket in the early nineties it was a good time to be alive. 

If people then stuck a camera camera in your face and you were in the biggest rock n roll band in the country .......

Liam and Noel are a pair of diamond geezers have met em both and anyone who says different needs a better education.

Well if you say they are OK then they must c**ts
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMoneyBigMoney Frets: 7
    Nice fella. I'd buy him a beer
    The 3 elements of western music are: melody, harmony, and rhythm. In my fingerstyle arrangements, I play them all at once. Check them out here
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Sadly it's the big brother who's an arrogant wanker
    TBH I can never remember which one is which. One of them plays guitar and the other sells shirts. 
    They seem alright when I've heard them interviewed on the radio. Why anyone would be interested in or believe the paparazzi bollocks I don't really know. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    Liam's way behind the leader, Bono, and that other massive cock-end, Sting.

• This is a good watch. 
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    underdog said:
    capo4th said:

Well if you say they are OK then they must c**ts
    Thanks for your ringing endorsement like I give a fuck what you think spunk face.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24827
    edited June 2017
    Liam's way behind the leader, Bono, and that other massive cock-end, Sting.
    I went to see Sting's first solo tour - my niece and her friend were at the gig and insistent we went to meet Gordon and his newly chiselled hooter afterwards.

The tour bus was parked right against the stage door - making sure no one could get anywhere near him.

He got on the bus without looking at a single fan and stared straight-ahead into middle-distance until the bus drove off. Not even a wave.

A proper bellend.... 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4929
    I saw Beady Eye a few years back at the Apple iTunes event at the Roundhouse; I have to say that Liam Gallagher has the most charisma and stage presence of anybody I've ever seen.

(Another year I got to see Robert Plant, courtesy of Apple too, so thanks Apple!)