SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Carr Mercury, now £875 firm

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7201
    To be fair Dom, I got it at a decent price from Arktik but you are right - enoughs enough and it isn't going lower than this I can assure you !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Price is fantastic. I want it but need to sell a few pedals etc. Otherwise I'd have bought it even at the higher price
    Let me know when you've sold the pedals Allthegear and I'll stick the price back up to £950 :-)
  • AllthegearNoideaAllthegearNoidea Frets: 293
    edited July 2017
    Will do, why stop at £950
    edited July 2017
    Withdrawn fellas. I'm only getting low offers on what I feel is already a good price unfortunately. Things only sell at the right price of course but I'd rather keep it than let it go any cheaper. I'm going to stick it in the bedroom and it's going to be the most expensive bedroom amp I've ever had :-)

Now to concentrate on selling the JC120.......
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    :( Gumtree ? 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

Cheers Marshall and on it - it just seems like a bad time to aell it for whatever reason . I've sold off so much gear recently that I think I can let this one slide until things pick up a bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Will sell easily in the autumn when folks have paid for holidays and kids are back to school.
    Cheers Chalky, my Mrs (in the spirit of equality) is selling her Nissan Figaro at the moment as the new house is walkable to her work. Once that goes and the final works to the house are done then I will hopefully be able to take advantage of some of these cheap bits of gear myself.