SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul cm black 2016 limited run.

What's Hot
DemonseatedDemonseated Frets: 18
edited June 2017 in Guitars £
No longer for sale Gibson Les Paul cm black 2016 limited run. Beautiful guitar. New never played and still boxed. Comes with Gibson gig bag and all the case candy. Was asking £1000 and with free postage but since found that you can still get them cheaper elsewhere.. I bought this guitar as an investment with the intention of holding on to it for a few years and it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do. :)    Anyways! This is what Gibson had to say about it!                             

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/2016/USA/Les-Paul-CM-Black.aspx
4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3319
    Genuine photos are the name of the game here  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • They are the genuine photos of the genuine guitar for sale. What you see is what you get! I can take it out the box and take exactly the same photos of exactly the same guitar if it would satisfy your nit picking anally retentive curiosity. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I can't imagine that anyone of us that bought one of the 400 limited run ever had the notion to write to Gibson exclaiming that the guitar that they bought wasn't the exact one in the advert and so it simply won't do!  lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Is it the same as this one? I am not too up on Gibsons.

http://www.cranes.co.uk/gibson-2016-limited-edition-les-paul-cm-black-satin-ebony
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yep Same one only it looks like mine costs more to buy! :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Maybe I best hold on to it until they sell out at Cranes. :)
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Yeah probably a good idea, most places have sold out already so worth sitting on yours for a bit. Look like cool guitars!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • It's a beautiful looking guitar but like I said it hasn't been played. II bought a ESP Kamikaze yesterday and a Kramer Baretta last week so I'm running out of storage space.
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    photek said:
    Yeah probably a good idea, most places have sold out already so worth sitting on yours for a bit. Look like cool guitars!
    A mate has just bought one from Thomann...

Hate to torpedo your fs thread mate but they're even cheaper there. 

Lovely playing guitar though. 

:o 
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Nice. I thought the CM was the single zebra pick-up black one, hadn't seen these before. 
  • They flashed them up for the limited run series.
  • Have amended the ad. Thanks for the input.
  • I don't suppose that anyone's got a Charvel 475 desert crackle that they would like to sell me?  :)
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6391
    edited August 2017
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
This discussion has been closed.