H/S/S Pickup sets

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3339
    updates?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7349
    The guitar is currently in pieces. I took out the Oil City Blackbirds and put them in my PRS CE22, but I forgot to actually order the pickguard for the ibanez and now I have no money haha. 
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7349
    When I do put it together I think I'll get the Oil City Creature in the bridge, and @TheGuitarWeasel recommended either the triple blues single coils or the stone tones. I can't decide what I want the single coils to do though.
    Stick to high gain on the bridge and have the singles for a great clean, or the singles to have a bit more output as well.
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10563
    tFB Trader
    Alegree said:
    Why more pickup manufacturers don't sell HSS sets is beyond me. I have a whole product page dedicated to them.
    Agreed ... from day one I have done a good trade in HSS and HSH sets ... all of my humbucker range can be mixed and matched with my single coils ... the only issues being that many HSH sets require triangular mounting feet ... and so get baseplates matched to the customer's requirements.

A set under production at the moment
    @TheGuitarWeasel are those HBs white under the wrapping? If so I'd be very interested in a white A2 Nightfighter to go with my Stonetone neck and middle ;) 
    They are indeed. I carry black, white, cream, red, hot pink, blue and clear bobbins. :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message