SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold!!: Fender C S Tele #77 Custom Special Trans Nat Ash Limited Edition (Price Drop!!) £1499

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I wouldn't characterize it as a 60's model.  I think Fender did these for a while to compete with boutique makers so has modern features like 9.5 inch radius and 22 frets.  The neck carve is quartersawn mid 60s strat which is a bit more substantial than more recent strats I have played  
    The string trees are standard but I only use one because I changed to locking staggered schallers.

I have it up on eBay starting at £1499 because of the £3 maximum fee this weekend.  I would much prefer to sell it here but will have to take it down if I receive any bids. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    Fine looking specimen GLWTS!
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    How has that not sold?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    I've done a couple of deals with bacchanalian now..... always found him very helpful and is an absolute gentleman to boot. Buy with confidence here!
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9591
    That is gorgeous !
  • Boomp!
  • bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    edited March 2018
    Withdrawn
    Perceived need for DGT has subsided

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Up for sale again. I have it up on Reverb and Gumtree but will give here one more try before the next eBay fees offer. 
  • Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    Ive played this guitar numerous times and it is amazing. A real players guitar and cheap for a CS. Great guy to deal with! Somebody buy it quick before i have to sell a kidney!
    Thanks Mark. Only selling as even with having moved 3 on recently, I still have one or two too many.
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8190
    How has this not sold at that price? Beautiful. GLWTS.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    bump