SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Rivera Knucklehead 100w Head £500

infuzedinfuzed Frets: 5
edited July 2017 in Amps £

A 90's Rivera Knucklehead 100watt head in excellent condition. 100 watts of boutique, all-tube, made-in-the-USA awesomeness. This model has EL34 power tubes. In perfect condition and fully functionally.

Two independant channels with boosts on both. Sparkling Fendery clean channel and a hot-rodded Marshally lead channel. Ninja boost on the clean channel and a gain boost on the lead. Level adjustable effects loop.

This is a beast of an amp and i have loved this since i bought it new, only getting rid of it now as i  no longer play with this level of power and girth!

The Rivera FS7 footswitch is included (channel, ninja and boost buttons) as well as a custom TRS switch cable for use with midi switching. The footswitch shows some wear, not reflected in the amp, as it was stored in a box with pliers and had some gaffa on it that ripped off some of the facia when removed... over eager removal :-(

I also have the amp switcher cable for a Rocktron Patchmate or Voodoolab switching system or the like... I had this hooked up with my midi rack kit in the good old days... lol!

Stored in a pet free and smoke free home studio

£500 ovno for that Lukather 90's vibe

Ideally collection only due to the sheer weight of the thing
But I can deliver up to an hours drive from Watford M25

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments