SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB fitted case for Gibson VOS 57 Junior

Hey all, I'm on the look out for a case for my VOS Junior which acomodates the chunky neck & shallow body angle.
The CS case that it was supplied with is not ideal!
Any info is greatly appreciated.
cheers! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Same problem here chap, I ordered one from flightcase warehouse that said it was for a Jr, doesn't fit at all so it's going back.

If you find one that fits let me know ;)
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5048
    An old tee shirt folded up and placed under the body of the guitar coverts a normal CS LP case into a fitted case for a Junior or Special!  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    edited June 2017
    You want an LP502mg case from www.spider-engineering.co.uk. (No affiliation.)

edited June 2017
    Brize said:

That is the one I ordered last week, doesn't fit unless I put a 1 inch deep piece of foam in the bottom of the case.
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5629
    photek said:
    Brize said:

That is the one I ordered last week, doesn't fit unless I put a 1 inch deep piece of foam in the bottom of the case.
    Weird. I had one for a vintage DC Junior and it was perfect. Maybe they've changed the design.
    Brize said:
    photek said:
    Brize said:

Weird. I had one for a vintage DC Junior and it was perfect. Maybe they've changed the design.
    I guess so, I have emailed them to check they sent the correct case as my R8 fits in it perfectly.
  • CahrlieCahrlie Frets: 40
    Cheers guys!
  • adamm82adamm82 Frets: 448
    Don't know if it's off help but the 2016 limited edition runs have a hard case that fits the junior perfectly. Not sure how many will show up for sale though 
  • Thanks Adam, sorry I've only just seen this! Still on the hunt if anyone has one?
    cheers