SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Kemper toaster head (white) - like new - £1100

Limehouse_BluesLimehouse_Blues Frets: 1160
edited July 2017 in Amps £
For sale is my Kemper. Under 6 months old and in immaculate condition. Only occasional, light, home use. This is the unpowered toaster head in white. Sounds phenomenal through an FRFR cab or headphones.

Includes all the standard profiles plus some purchased profiles from the esteemed MBritt (Kemper profile pack 1 - worth $39.99 though the price was $49.99 when I bought) and free sample profiles from TopJimi. You've got everything in here. Plexis, Mesas, Tweeds, Blackfaces, Dumbles, you name it.

Comes with power cable (UK) and all of the original packaging.

I bought this new less than 6 months ago around the time I moved from the UK to Belgium. Since the move I'm not playing nearly as much as I'd like and would rather see this powerful tool in the hands of someone who will exploit it to the full. 

£1200 £1100 (or the equivalent in euro) including shipping anywhere in the EU

I also have a Laney IRT-X FRFR speaker available which I will offer at a very reasonable price to anyone buying the Kemper. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments